This award recognises the professionally qualified accounting technician working in industry, practice, public sector, or financial services, who can best demonstrate an exceptional contribution to the success of their organisation.
The winner can be nominated by themselves or anyone within their organisation that believes the individual concerned has made a significant contribution via their activities or influence. Please ensure that you have the permission of the nominee before making the submission.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by evidence that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Please provide a one-page CV that describes the nominee’s career to date, age, and qualifications (as part of the 5 A4 page entry).
- Quality of service: Has the individual heightened the quality of service since being in position? Does the work match or exceed the initial objectives?
- Leadership: Outline how the individual has displayed strong leadership qualities, excellent communication skills, commitment, and enthusiasm for the role.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or uses of technology introduced by the individual that has successfully improved the performance of the organisation.
- Impact: Summarise the individual’s contribution to the growth and success of the organisation, quantifying where possible.
- Supporting Testimonials: Please include a testimonial from the individual’s head of department or other senior figures where possible.