This award recognises accountancy firms who invest effectively in the development of their people across the entire company, in particular via coaching and mentoring. Entrants should include details about the business needs, what the strategy entails and how it was communicated to the workforce. Evidence of its success and the beneﬁt it has brought will score highly, as will evidence of genuine board level commitment to learning and development.
Entry is by a five A4 page submission; The judges will be looking for clear information that is backed up by evidence and pays particular attention to the criteria listed below:
- Background: Please provide an overview of your accountancy firm, including its size and nature.
- Strategy Outline: Demonstrate how the L&D strategy was developed and outline the business needs that prompted it.
- Implementation: Provide an overview of how the L&D strategy was implemented and communicated throughout the business.
- Key Challenges: Outline any challenges faced and how your firm overcame them.
- Outcomes & Results: Highlight the outcomes of the L&D strategy. Provide evidence of how the success of the L&D strategy was measured.
- Board Level Commitment: Provide evidence of Board level commitment to L&D.