This award will go to the organisation working in accounting or finance in Ireland that has been offering a best-in-class graduate training and development programme over the past 12 months.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; The judges will be looking for clear information backed up by evidence, which places particular emphasis on the criteria listed below:
- Demonstrate how the graduate training programme was developed and outline its objectives.
- Provide an overview of how the programme has been implemented over the past 12 months, giving specific examples.
- Demonstrate the real business benefits of the programme and ROI, providing positive feedback (i.e., internal or external stakeholders) where appropriate.
- Demonstrate how the programme benefits the graduate, providing positive feedback (via internal surveys or testimonials) where appropriate.
- Provide evidence of how you monitor and measure its success against the stated objectives.
- Excellence in Training & Development: Provide examples where your organisation has gone beyond curricular requirements to facilitate the graduates, including the number of hours per week devoted to training.