This award recognises the indigenous accountancy practice with up to 50 employees that can best demonstrate excellence over the past 12 months.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by evidence that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the practice, including the number of sites and employees, services provided, when it was established and relevant professional achievements and accreditations.
- Business growth: Please outline significant and specific activities that have contributed to business growth. This may include, but is not limited to, client gains or retention, sectoral growth, a boost to operational performance or personnel development.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been introduced, outlining their commercial impact. This may include, but is not limited to, unique services or products, innovative use of technology, training, client acquisition, business growth strategies or new business models.
- Customer focus: Please describe how the practice provides outstanding and professional service, demonstrating how it has benefited clients.
- Corporate social responsibility: Please outline the societal impact of the practice on the community and environment. This may include, but is not limited to, green initiatives introduced, working with local charities or involvement in social community programmes.
- Other facts & statements: Please include any other statements or facts that support the entry, including client testimonials where possible.